Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Just for You

Hello crafty friends,

This evening I have finally been able to play with the Bundle of Love DSP

WOW !!!!!!

These papers are absolutely GORGEOUS, I was stuck for a while wondering what to make, so I came up with this little card and matching milk carton.


I have used the Watercolor Words for the card which I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I stamped the lovely heart from the set using Pool Party which I first stamped off to get a more subtle look.

The card is very simple just a piece of DSP and a gold panel with a Very Vanilla panel on top.  I stamped the heart again on the inside of the card.


The milk carton is made from the DSP and I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits for the sentiment, which comes from the Jars of Love stamp set.


As always, all the products to make this projects can be purchased from my online shop.

Thanks for looking

Donna B