Saturday, July 15, 2017

Just Breathe............

Morning everyone

A new post today featuring the Colour Theory DSP, I followed a tutorial from Heidi Smith (You Tube) to create this beautiful little diamond shaped box, using Dapper Denim, just perfect for a small birthday present or chocolates.  This would even be fab for small Christmas gifts such as costume jewelry.

I used the stamp from Beautiful bouquet that says "I couldn't have picked a better friend than you"  and I stamped and die cut one of the smaller flowers. I also used the 3/8" ruched ribbon.



I created the card, again using the same DSP but switched to the Colorful Seasons stamp set and that wonderful saying.  I finished it off with the scalloped die and some of the glitter dots that match the colors of the set.


Hope you like it and thanks as always for looking.

Donna B x