Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas in July

This year seems to be running away with us, however as a reminder SU has the Christmas in July... which at 6am this morning I was telling myself no I need a lie in.............  ITs SUNDAY...


Well that lasted all of 15 minutes and I ended up finishing this project.



I have used a standard card in both Cherry Cobbler and the new Tranquil Tide, onto this this I have embossed a white panel with the absolutely gorgeous Cable Knit embossing folder.
I cut out a matching Oval Stitched framelit (largest one) and used Tombow to attach it to the embossed layer.

As I am eagerly waiting for the new Autumn Catalog I used the only stamp set I have which is the Hang your Stocking and the matching framelits.  I cut out the top, heel and toes with some glimmer paper.


After doing the cards I needed something more so I went through You-Tube :-) and cam across Angelina's (@Intertwyne Designs) and followed the wonderful tutorial for the box, and then also made the tags.

The double stitched ribbon finished off the project wonderfully.

Thanks as always for looking.

Donna B