Saturday, April 22, 2017

Afternoon All

Well I have eventually found time to do some crafting.....  things have been pretty hectic of late with family, which I love but now its me time.

Today I have been making a Sampler for home decor, I have used lots of goodies including a sneek peek at some of the new things coming from Stampin' Up!

Hope you like it..................


The frame was a mirror but when I had it delivered it was broken so as I never throw anything away this is what it became.  Some of the stamps have been in my stash for a long time, especially the beach huts these stamps are from Michael Powell.


The Tee-shirt is from Stampin' Up! and will be retiring this year.


The little boat is from the Swirly Bird Stamp set, and the deck chair is a sneeky look at whats to come.  The anchor is a die I have had a while so I cut it twice using Night of Navy and Very Vanilla card stock.  All od the background papers are from the By the Shore DSP.

Thanks for looking as always.