Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just For You

Happy Sunday Morning

I received my lovely magazine this week from Cardmaking & Papercrafts with a free stamp set.  This set was from spell binders and I have had the die cuts for the longest time so I thought I would actually use them, I coloured the bird stamp with Copic Markers and used a new paper pad I got from the Works called Serenity which has the loveliest papers some with glitter and  some double sided.  I love the muted tones in the paper and it looks fab with kraft card.


I used some ric-rac ribbons again I have had this for the longest time, I was going to put it under my image but it was totally lost there so decided to put it on top, I wasn't sure at first but I think it all came together quite well. I stamped the sentiment and then heat embossed it with white and added a few pearls.

As always thanks for looking.

Donna xx