Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Just Chill

Evening Peeps

Well I have been getting all my stamps out and having a good practice, today it was a House Mouse day, I love these stamps so started with this one, which is a favorite

I started with a 6x6 card base and used a paper pack I got from Michaels when I went to stay with my friend in Florida, I actually bought so much whilst there I had to get another bag to bring it all home, I so wish I could shop there every week.

Anyway here we go


The papers I used are called STONEWASHED by the Paper Studio, I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and heat embossed with White embossing powder.  I covered the drink with wink of Stella glitter pen.


I cut out the stamp with a Spellbinders label - fussy cutting the flower first and putting that outside the die as the image was a little to big for the die, but I didn't want to use the next size up.



I stamped the embellishment and added inside the card along with some more of the paper and a label die from Spellbinders.


As always thanks for looking and commenting it is really appreciated.

Donna x

Would like to enter into