Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Come Away with ME...............................

Evening peeps

Well it has taken me 3 days to get my computer to work again.  I kept having to turn it off before throwing it out of the window............  Me & technology........mmmmm

Anyway i have created this photo folio using the a tutorial from the very talented #Superhappyscrapper (Chandra), i love her work and was looking to make an album for a very dear friends 80th birthday, a lady who loves to travel and loves to take photo's so hopefully this will make her day.

The papers are all from Graphic45 Come Away with Me, I used the 12x12 and the 6x6 coordinating papers.
I fussy cut the cover twice so I could put the second layer on dimentionals


the first fold out has a waterfall section in the centre and to rows of pockets and tags


then it all folds out again with more pockets




The photos probably doesn't do the album any favours but if you would like to try this please go to #superhappyscrapper You Tube channel, she has lots of tutorials.

As always thanks for looking.

Donna x