Monday, October 13, 2014

Xmas Tree............. loving the new Ribbon.

Afternoon All

Well been quite busy today, went back to the Dr they had forgotten to put in my appointment and there must have been 40 people before me.............  did I wait NO........  do feel a bit better today so will change it to another day,.  Had to come home and craft then oh and take back my sisters dishes.... as she had brought me over Sunday Roast with all the trimmings............. yummy.

Anyway a couple of cards today
Hope you like them and as always thanks for looking.


This card was created with a cut file that I then matted on white and lime green card.  I embossed the swirl tree about 4 times just to get it nice and shiny and to stand out from the rest of the card.


The Ribbon I bought in a haberdashery, they had 30 off cuts in one bag, i love it so pretty

thanks for looking No 2 coming up

Donna xx

I would like to enter this into the following 

Sister Act Card Challenge # 78 - http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/