Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wedding Mini

Hi all

Well sorry haven't blogged but my computer has not been doing what it is suppose to do.
Anyway had a very good week and a couple of really good weekends bu now have to get back to doing my crafting, have so many things on the go and nothing finished.  Have promised myself some more Halloween projects as my grandsons are coming on Friday and still haven't got around to any of them.

But first today is the finished Mini i have been working on for a friends wedding, thanks for looking hope you like it.



I used a paper stack I have had for ages i am no sure of the name but the flowers are do craft and it looks the same I am guessing it came from them.


the box  i made from som Co-ordinations white and made the tags to match.


Each page has a flap on the front that opens out to a small pocket and a tag, the pack of the page has a large flap that lifts up.



Each page also has a large photo mat.



as always thanks for looking hope you like it.

Donna xx