Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Card with the silhouette

Well evening all,

I have been rather busy of late running around the country visiting friends and family and then working full time, so now at last I have some time to try out my new machine.

A couple of cards made with the Silhouette, I just love this design program there is no end to what I can do now.
the first card is a Xmas one I ended up cutting out the words and snowflake to put on a card but in the end decided I liked the cut out better and used that on foam tape.  Now I have the words for another card thrifty crafting..... doesn't get any better than that.


I even managed to make a customized envelope on my Crafters Companion board.


I just used a piece of patterned paper and a Spellbinders label that I stamped on.


A close up of the front, oh and of course have to have Stickles for Xmas.

Hope you like it

Thanks for looking.