Saturday, September 20, 2014

Incredible Journey

Good Morning All

Just thought I would share my latest mini with you - it is 9x6 and was made for a family member who is pregnant, so she can record her journey through to her bundle of joy (not sure what the sex is but this is about her)

I used my cameo for the cut outs an each page is the same has plenty of pockets so she can keep all her memorabilia in there from hospital visits, scan print outs and all her journaling, as to what happened and when.

I used bazzil basic black and white card stock and the papers are from EYE CANDY by GCD Studios.


I used a cut out from the Cameo for the balloon which I covered in glossy accents.


The pages are all from a design by Superhappy scrapper.



I tried to keep it as plain as possible for the journal tags which are just 4x2 scares and the scallop corners using the chomper.


Hope you like it and would love to hear your comments.

Thanks again for looking.