Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thank You Card

Evening All

Well just thought I would share a card with you using a Lily of the Valley stamp.  I have just started using my promarkers again and it won't take long before I am addicted to stamping.Which is probably a good thing as I have so many stamps, which are hardly ever used.

The card is a 6x6 square cream base, I used Butterfly Garden pattern paper from Wild Rose Studio mounted on plain pink card. The stamped image is cut out using a spellbinders label die and I also cut a frame which I mounted on foam tape to pop it off the card itself.  The leaves are die cut from a Marianne Creation die.  The flowers are just from my stash.
I also used a Teresa Collins THANK YOU stamp with StazOn jet black ink which is mounted on pink and plain white card.


Hope you like it

Thanks for looking.

Entered into challenge