Saturday, August 23, 2014

Secret Gardens

Well Happy Saturday to all,

We have had lovely weather here today, even managed to wash and dry everything out on the line...........
So his afternoon I finished another mini album, which was done for a customer (woo hoo) the person buying it for her said that she loves flowers I tried to used all the stash for the Graphics 45 Secret garden that I had and also match up some papers, I think it turned out rather well to say I didn't have the paper pad

I hope you like it and TFL xxx have a glorious weekend

 I used one of the tags from the only page I had, I cover some of the elements on the tag with glossy accents.  I used a satin ribbon from my stash for the closure and a host of small roses from prima.


Each page s done with one sheet of 12 x 12 and folded in different ways to get more pockets for tags and photo mats -  I have used hinges to hold all the pages together and also used to Tonic punch not sure of the name of it.






Hope you like it and look forward to your comments.

Happy Saturday 

Donna xx