Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mickey Album

Good Morning

Well its been a rather strange week for me, I said goodbye to a work colleague which was quite sad, I got my new Silhoutte Cameo which doesn't cut as the blade is stuck (NOT HAPPY) so I have had to write to them and ask for a replacement - its just sitting there crying out to be used.

So I finished an album I have been working on for an 18th birthday, she is a Disney Fan through and through and this was ordered by her boyfriend, can't wait to see her face.

I have used papers that I bought in Florida a few years ago and also all the stickers.

Hope you like it

TFL xxxx



The Spine is some rose trim I had already - the mickey bow in the photo is was going to put on the spine but changed my mind.



I created the photo mat with the Cameo that was  the only time it worked.  But the possibilities are endless can't wait for the new blades.


Hope everyone has a great Weekend.