Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Forgot to say we have had a new addition, well not so new now he is 18 months, cannot believe where the time has gone.

Anyway a few photos of what I have been up to lately.
My family on their holiday this year.  So good to be home with them for good and see them growing up.


My BFF daughter asked me to create a box for her cards at the wedding and also something she could keep for putting all her memorabilia in -  This was a box I bought at the Doncaster Show in 2012, she loved it so that was really good.  I used some stencils and modelling paste for the first time and I think it came out pretty well.



This was a mini album I put together for my son's weeding photo's.  I took the idea from You-Tube ( Julie Goodson) as this was my first album, her video was so easy to follow so Thank Julie.